rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Frey 2010 Organic Cabernet Sauvignon

Tonight's wine is a Frey 2010 Organic Cabernet Sauvignon. Again purchased because it was Organic and with no sulfites added. Now again, please remember I know NOTHING about wines, except how my dad makes his stuff in his basement, or how the immigrant neighbors down the street made theirs (in a barrel, with no lid on - whatever air born yeast landed there did the job... eventually) so my descriptions may not make much sense. You wine people out there can feel free to teach me the proper descriptions for what I am experiencing.

I like this wine. It does not make me as puckery about the face as the last one did. Also I find the aftertaste more pleasant. I will definitely be buying more of this, as well as trying more from this winery.

Still following doctor directed diet. Much less resentful about it since I am feeling so much better. Have not gone near the scale for fear that eating all this good food will really be making me fatter anyway.

And now I shall go finish my glass on wine and relax. Because I earned it with 6 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails