rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, January 2, 2012

#2

2012 shall be my year of reading. Well of logging my reading. My goal is 52 books, but based on my last month 2 months of kindle reading alone I expect to hit that by April. Between my Kindle and the extensive collection of books in this house I should have no lack of supplies. I shall endeavor to keep a log of the books I read here. Note that none of these are sponsored, just stuff I found interesting enough to read all the way through*. I will not be logging books I start and get bored by, what is the fun in that. And since I find it interesting I will list the format and source.

2. Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) by Charlaine Harris Kindle via public library


1. Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich Kindle via public library

*As usual these are referral links to amazon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails