rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Remember that work in progress?

I've been trying really hard to be better to myself. And by trying I mean thinking about it and not having anything stick. Which is why I did no say I was BEING better to myself. So with that in mind (along with lots of other stuff that has been cropping up and that I am not detailing in this particular post) I am setting myself reachable goals. Not to achieve for the next week, or month, but lifestyle changes. 1. Eat according to the anti-inflammatory diet. 2. Lose 10% of my body weight. 3. Exercise minimum of 3x week for 30 minutes, working up to 5x week for an hour. 4. Meditate daily. 5. Take my vitamins and medications daily - on time. 6. Get 8 hours of QUALITY sleep. I would include drink water on this list, but I drink about a gallon a day already so that is covered. I will expand on all these in the coming days, but for starters, I am committing myself to #2 by joining a DietBet. You can join me! http://bit.ly/VLvV8o The goal is a healthy 4% in 4 weeks. There is still time to sign up until midnight tonight (EST I believe) and the pot is currently at $1275.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails