rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, March 26, 2010

Losing It: Not just our Sanity - Week 5



I tried the whole commando thing. Not horrible, maybe not even worse than the Great Panty Debacle of 2010 but not a solution either. It just let to my pants becoming a little too personal with me. Ahem.

I did also grab Fiber One products and things are moving a bit better. Unfortunately this week was busy to the point where I kept beating myself up for over scheduling it so badly. And of course being so busy and beating myself up led to a fallback of some old habits. I did the unthinkable - I ate fast food not once but TWICE this week. The scale reflected my poor eating this week as I was up a half a pound.

On the positive side I met with the personal trainer and he designed a workout to fit around my limitations but that would still start to move me forward. I also learned that I was pushing myself too hard on the treadmill. My target heart rate is about 10bpm lower than I thought. So I can get an hour long walk in at my target range without limping after.

Now I am off to the gym!

5 comments:

Christy said...

You're taking control! (That's what my EA Sport Active shouts out when I'm doing a good job) Way to go! I so need a personal trainer. Oh wait, I have one, his name is Samuel and he's turning one next week. ; )

Christine said...

A personal trainer...nice!! Wonder if (s)he will be anything like the trainers on The Biggest Loser! Those two are TOUGH!! Have fun!

Melissa said...

I've recently learned about the target heart rate thing. I always thought the more sweat and gasping for air the better! But, that's not the case!
This coming week is a whole new one! good luck and give yourself a break. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

I had to go back and read Week 4. Absolutely hilarious! Isn't it funny how a simple thing like underwear can derail our good intentions? You busted through -- good work. Soon you won't even need the plus size fairy for anything.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes with the personal trainer! I would love to have someone to kick my butt! :)

I eat a Fiber One granola bar - or some other high-fiber food - every day. Or ELSE. (Ifyouknowwhatimean!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails